Thursday, August 8, 2013

A Good Week...

In the early morning while the kids did their independent studies, I worked on getting some veggies from the garden blanched and frozen...

This little man decided to UNtidy the kitchen while I worked.  The bummer for him is that once the mess making is over, he is stuck in it...is that not the perfect pout!?


 I also used some of the veggies for dinner...

 
 I made the pork chops in the crock pot-they are ranch pork chops complimented with garlic parmesan potatoes.
 
                                                   

And this little man...lost his first tooth this week!  Quite exciting.  In the morning when he woke to find 4 quarters under his pillow in place of the tooth, he was quite concerned about the tooth fairy...
He said, "I am not sure how this is a good deal for the tooth fairy, she gets a tiny little tooth and I get a whole lot of money."  I assured him, she is quite happy with the deal:)  Aren't little minds wonderful! He has the second tooth just about ready to make him a rich man-haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment