Thursday, February 18, 2010

TIME FOR ANOTHER FREEBIE...

OK LOVELIES! HERE IS THE NEXT FREEBIE CONTEST. THIS ONE IS FOR ONE OF THE NEW WHIMSIE DOTS ECO FRIENDLY BIBS. SAME DRILL...LEAVE A COMMENT AND THAT WILL ENTER YOU IN THE DRAWING. ONE CHANCE PER PERSON. DRAWING WILL END ON SUNDAY AND I WILL PICK A WINNER ON MONDAY. THE WINNER WILL HAVE THEIR CHOICE OF ONE OF THE FOLLOWING BIBS...
THESE BIBS ARE REVERSIBLE-HERE IS ONE SIDE.
HERE IS THE REVERSE SIDE.
ONE SIDE ...
AND THE REVERSE SIDE.

THEY ARE ALL MADE FROM RECLAIMED MATERIALS. COTTON AND POLYESTER FABRICS WITH FLEECE LINING. THE CLOSURE IS A VELCRO CLOSURE. THEY ARE LARGER BIBS THAT WILL FIT THROUGH THE TODDLER YEARS.

THERE ARE MORE STYLES IN THE SHOP. REMEMBER TO CHECK BACK ON MONDAY FOR THE WINNER. BLESSINGS!!

9 comments:

  1. I love the first bib, the colors and the patterns are awesome!! Do you have more of that floral in your shop? =D
    xox Kristen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kristen! I know, I love the floral too, I wish I had discovered a huge piece of it, but I snagged it from a shirt and have used it all up-sorry! I would love to find out who made the fabric!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Amanada,
    I just found some 'bits' I purchased from your Etsy shop ages ago (probably a couple of years!) and so I went back to have a look at what you have now and then followed the path which led here!
    The bibs are lovely. Our first grandchild is due in July (a wee girl) so, of course I'm now looking at all things baby and PINK!!
    Denice x

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so exciting Denice!! Congratulations! May the Lord bless your entire family with this little wonder! Have fun looking for all things pink and lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just discovered whimsie dots and am in love.
    I adore the quote by Oswald Chambers

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Chele! Thank you so much! I really enjoyed reading your blog. I pray that the Lord will bless this new year for you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the first bib also. The colors are awesome!!

    Tanya

    ReplyDelete