Friday, September 6, 2013

A Friday Recap...Said with Photos...


A post said with photos that are capturing our moments...
 Israel got a bit too excited about finding his sibling's stash of legos...he taste tested most of them....

Madison at my sister in law's wedding.  wow, she is stunningly beautiful with the heart to match.


Joslyn my nature girl all dressed up...how I love to study her beautiful face!!


My sister in law-so gorgeous.  She had a vintage inspired, magical and dreamy wedding.


Tenderness...they have been bonding now that Israel acknowledges Ellie's existence:)
Mittens of course...

I spent some early morning hours this week enlarging a pattern that Israel has grown out of.  His new booties have slip grip on the bottom now.  Took a few tries, but he is walking everywhere now in the new pair.

Pillows...pillows...pillows...
of all kinds and styles...

Spent some time last weekend working through my scrap bins...I really liked the outcome and found it difficult not to steal them for my own...but I was good and they are in the shop.



No comments:

Post a Comment