Thursday, September 16, 2010

A Little Late-BUT....


I have been "under the weather" most of this week, so my productivity has come in small "bursts". And it has come at a difficult time since we are still in the first weeks of being back to school around here as well. Allergy season has whooped my butt so to speak! Broncitis-again, same as last year this time. I thought with an early visit to the doctor this year, I could avoid it or minimize it at least, but today honestly had me in tears just simply because I felt so icky. Yesterday, despite how bad I felt, the kids really needed our morning walk before we started school, and it did feel good to be out in the fresh cool air, but I had to just keep praying for energy for that next step, and I thanked the Lord that neither of the wee ones asked to be carried at all. They seemed to have all the extra energy I was without;) and enjoyed running and hopping along. I managed to push through our morning and afternoon lessons, but as soon as school was finished, so was I. I camped out on the couch the rest of the evening and put the little ones to bed early. I watched some TV, although I can't remember what, talked with my dad on the phone and stocked the store with some new goodies, I thought about sitting at the machine, but just could not muster up the energy. Good to just sit for awhile. Anyways;)....

I realize it is just about dinner time, but I thought I would at least mention the sale today... It is the typical Thursday sale-Reclaimed bed Linens are on sale-20% off off any purchae of upcycled bed linens....


and after a very busy weekend, I did get quite a few new bundles listed throughout the week....

No comments:

Post a Comment