Wednesday, December 15, 2010

It Has Been Awhile....

In with the cold and mittens and hats........but where have the bed linens gone, you ask? I have still been hunting them down on my thrifting trips, but they have been slowly overrunning my cutting table begging for my attention! So yesterday, I finally surrendered to them and now have a fun new variety of prints to work with for the fat quarter bundles. Here is a sneak peek:)





And for those of you who have been following the adventure with my mittens, here are a few new pairs that I have had so much fun making!


These were some of my "Dotty Spotty" collection.



These are some of the "Garden Bloom" collection.



And these were extra fun because Joslyn came up with the design when we were making a pair for one of her leaders at church. They are now titled, "Joslyn's Garden Heart Blooms"

No comments:

Post a Comment