Monday, May 16, 2011

Fun with Scraps...



Every so often I enjoy going through all the favorite little scraps that have collected from previous projects. I put them together for a quilt this time. They end up being eye candy when mushed together. I used a sweet vintage yellow and white stripe bed linen rescue to compliment the scraps. Last night when all the kiddos were fast asleep, I was able to finally finish binding this quilt. And then I snuck out into the backyard around 6am this morning to photograph it.


I did a free motion wandering stitch on the color patches and a simple straight line stitch on the yellow and white stripes. Reminds me of a bubble gum machine.

1 comment:

  1. My favorite quilts are scrap quilts!! They tell a story of where you have been~so fun!!
    ♥ Eileen

    ReplyDelete