Tuesday, May 10, 2011

To Keep My Mind Occupied...



Last week, while cleaning and preparing to begin working outside, I injured my back. I honestly could not even tell the doctor what I was doing when it happened, it just kind of snuck up on me last Tuesday and Wednesday. At first I could not even pinpoint what it was exactly because the pain was making me so nauseous, I almost thought I was sick. But gradually the pain set in on one area and it was quite evident I had pulled something in my back. Up until this morning I have been attempting to just get through the pain while taking it easy, but this morning I woke up and there was no waiting until even tomorrow for my Drs appointment. Hopefully after today I will begin to heal(quickly). So, in the down times, when I could manage to sit for awhile, I have put some more love into the rug I began last week. I added a raspberry layer to it. I took the afternoon off of teaching since the medicine I am on makes me feel like I am moving in slow motion. I was able to sit outside while the kids played in the sunshine, and braided at least a few rounds for the circle.

3 comments:

  1. So pretty! I hope you are back up and running soon!

    MGM

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is going to be SO BEAUTIFUL! Hope you are feeling 100% asap.:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. praying for a quick healing!

    ReplyDelete