Thursday, August 25, 2011

Two Things I Want to Remember...



This is one of those posts that acts as a journal entry for me-something I do not want to forget. A quick reminder of my blessings, but hopefully it will also be a sweet little smile to your day as well. Remember to capture those moments worth savoring. Keep your eyes wide open and your ears in tune and grab onto God's whispers to you even in the midst of ordinary life!!


One of the reasons I love homeschooling!!! All the places we can learn!! Joslyn is studying for a spelling test out under the clothesline, it has the best shade at this time of day. I can do laundry and quiz her on her words-simple joys!!!

So, after I took the photo of Joslyn, I came to drop some pictures off at my computer, and found this next picture. I had been taken by my older daughter Madi while I was running some errands this morning. What a fun surprise to find!! Definitely a keeper!

1 comment:

  1. i love this post - thank you for the reminder to find beauty in the everyday little gifts from God's heart to ours. :)

    ReplyDelete