Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Day 7-Pair of Mittens a Day...

It is an Ellie Elephant pair in a teen to women's size.

Just one today:)  I am trying to design and cut out as many mittens as possible for the upcoming weekend when Matt and I will be away for a conference.  I take my machine and get some time in between sessions to do some sewing back at the hotel room.  I do not want to have to pack much as far as materials and supplies, so having all of the mittens cut out and ready is the best way to go.  I am doing my best to resist sewing them up once I have them all cut out though-that is tough.  Hopefully I will have quite a bit to bring with me this weekend.  But here is today's pair.
                                       I really enjoyed how these two colors worked together.

No comments:

Post a Comment