Thursday, August 26, 2010

A Pair A Day...


The planning and prep is now done, fall is fast approaching and I am actually very much anticipating winter which I love. So -my goal is to have one pair of felted wool mittens made a day!! (maybe every 3 or 4 days would be more realistic) but hey, I gotta have goals;)
I make the mittens from recycled wool sweaters that I have felted. The only part that is not wool is the lining in which I try to use recycled fleece for comfort. Here is one that is designed and cut, ready to sew up.

I keep wool pennies in cookies jars. I love these little things! They come in handy for so many projects! And hey, they look cute in the jars too!

Here is the first official pair in the shop! It is called Ruby and Tangerine garden.
Warm reds and oranges. They are a teen or small handed woman's size. So-there it is-1 down!

No comments:

Post a Comment