Tuesday, August 11, 2009

New In the Shop

It has been awhile since I listed anything in the shop that I have made. Today we were officially back to work, Matt and I. And I have one week before starting back to school with the kids. I have enjoyed working through my sewing pile this afternoon. I was able to get three new pillowcase dresses listed for girls between 4 and 10 years old. I was also able to get a tote bag made as well. Here are some of the pictures.
All of the new pillowcase dresses were made from 100% recycled materials. All being from vintage bed lines. Soft and sweet for the perfect sundress. You can see pictures of my girls in some pillowcase dresses I have made for them with the same design. All my girls swap dresses with each other. They also use them in the winter with a shirt and leggings underneath .



This tote is from my library toes line. They are not too small and not too big. Works wonderful for kids to carry their toys, books, or snacks in. As you can imagine, my girls and I have ended up with quite a few of these that we share. We use them for Bible totes at church and awana, a small diaper bag since we are no longer in the baby baby stage requiring us to carry around an arsenal of baby equiptment:), snack bag for road trips, toy tote for errands, gift bags for hospital visits or baby showers, the art bag for avoiding boredom when we have to sit quiet and still, and of course the all important WEBKINZ collections that must travel everywhere with us!

No comments:

Post a Comment