Thursday, September 1, 2011

Coming Soon...



After a long week of Drs appointments, it felt good to have them behind me and to be able to sit outside while the kiddos swam this afternoon and fold fat quarters for the shop. I have been sluggishly cutting the sheets this week when I was feeling up to it. My husband helped me do some of my supply run Monday night, sweet man. He is no stranger to the thrift stores. Actually, when he was driving me to one of my appointments this week, he went the wrong direction and guess where he was heading? He went on my thrifting run. He said, when we get in the car alone together, that is what naturally happens-poor thing-I think we need to change it up a bit, and not with Drs appointments:) Anyways, here is a quick peek at some of the prints that will be in the shop soon.



I am anxious to share a bit about our youth group kick off "fight night" too! It was a night full of energy and excitement, mess and laughter and of course Jesus!Also, Matt and I were able to take our littlest man Noah on a fun date last weekend to "A day out with Thomas" He is a huge fan, so Matt and I were extremely excited about this day-ok, I was a bit giddy even. Being a mom makes you goofy for sure!
Is that not the craziest face-oh my does it make me giggle. Just a quick peek from that day.

No comments:

Post a Comment