Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Finished....

I have shared in earlier posts this week about some of the painting projects around the house. I told Matt when he came home today, "be careful, anything that is white is probably wet" He laughed at me when I said, "if I get the can of paint out, I mine as well get it all done"I finished the little shelf- not sure it will stay here-but I love the look.
The school table is done as well. Happy to have it back for the little ones. And on a side note, yes, I love old type writers! The kids love playing on them as well. I am hoping to locate replacement ribbons for them and then teach the kids to type. Madi and I found the blue one a long time ago and Matt and I found the tan one a few weeks ago. I am happy to be done painting!

2 comments:

  1. All your projects look wonderful! So fresh and new!

    I bought paint today for mine...maybe I'll get to it this weekend!

    MGM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh not only do I love your whites but I love your orange walls. Very retro, crisp, clean looking. Did you hand paint or use a power painter? We are getting ready to do this to some of our furniture and I'm trying to collect all the do's and don'ts before we start. Well done. Tammy

    ReplyDelete