Tuesday, September 20, 2011

My Walk With the Kids....


Matt had to run out to a meeting tonight after dinner, so I took the kids on our evening walk and took along my camera this time. There is always so much going on with the five kids on a walk so I thought I would share some pictures from tonight.
Bell started out keeping me company while the others ran ahead to play on the trail...
Joslyn found this nasty spider and we just had to get his picture...
I asked the kids to stop for at least a minute so i could capture all of them together-they attempted to cooperate:)
Joslyn spent the time picking wild flowers...
Madison was walking Ellie but stopped to add a few to the bouquet...
Sun just about to set behind the trees...
Joslyn and Noah kept a steady pace a bit in front of me.
Cole was wild man running across the field in order to beat all of us...
The girls had these flowers already in jars upon my arrival at the front door. It was another good evening walk...

No comments:

Post a Comment