Friday, March 27, 2009

Yeah, It's Friday!

So, the last couple of days I have found something new to stare at on my computer screen, as though I do not stare at it enough! I finally jumped on the facebook wagon-oh my!! I have not talked with so many long lost friends ever! And all in only a few days! Very fun! Technology does have it's up side, for sure. However my kiddos are probably wondering "MY Mom has friends?" "When did that happen?" And they are probably ready for me quit telling them who is who and what they said, and so on. But, it was pretty sweet, while I was reading up on all my old friends, I noticed some singing coming from across the house and the kids were all quiet, so I tiptoed to find out just exactly what was going on and this is what I found.




Almost all of them sacked out on my bed watching Mary Poppins. Madison, being sneaky had snuck up on me sneaking up on them. But she was in there too watching with them. Unfortunately, the snap of a picture ruins it all, I guess the trance wore off with the flash of the camera. The house has gone back to a circus and I of course am staring at the screen again. I am going to try to round them all back up and join them in watching Mary Poppins! It is Friday and school is DONE! Yeah!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment