Thursday, June 17, 2010

A Little Time Away.....

I just wanted to let my customers know about some shop details. I will be out of town next week, therefore shipping on anything purchased next week will be a bit delayed until my return home. I am going to keep the shop open and will even be running a few sales while I am gone. I will do my best to return any emails as internet access allows. Refunds on daily sale discounts will be done upon my arrival home as well. Custom orders, international shipping quotes and the like will be difficult to do while away, but please feel free to still convo me and I will see what I can do. I will be out of the studio from June 19-27th. I will do my best to ship any orders through Friday afternoon the 18th, before I leave. Thank you so much for making my job so fun!! Have a very blessed week!

No comments:

Post a Comment