Monday, June 7, 2010

Marvelous Scrap Sale!!!!!






Hey my lovely scrappy friends!!! I thought I would give a little bit of a heads up about tomorrows sale in the shop....I have been working at getting some areas in my studio work space cleaned out and therefore have some very fun flat rate boxes spilling over full of scraps. Some of the boxes are full of bed linen scraps, some are strictly vintage fabrics, and others are a mixture. There are a few different sizes and they are STUFFED! Well, anyways.....tomorrow I will be having a 50% off sale on those boxes, time to make some space for more fun fabrics! I am also going to include my 1-2 pound scrap bags and scrap packs in the sale as well. I really hope that this will be some fun for someone!



Just a few fun examples. Happy sewing my scrappy friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment